Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Everything chastity message board!

TOPIC: wet dreams

wet dreams 5 months 3 weeks ago #1057

• Marine-Sarge
  • Thank you received: 1
Am I the only one this happens to? Around 21 or 22 days with no orgasms I have wet dreams! This defeats the purpose of orgasm denial. If I'm in a chastity devise will this stop the wet dreams (not being able to get hard)? Hate to spend the money on another device to find out it will not stop the unwanted orgasms.

I've been in devices before but I eventually slip out and find out they do not work on me (have not been able to stay in one for more than a day or two).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cb6000s

wet dreams 5 months 3 weeks ago #1058

• picksar
  • Honor Medal 2015
#hi, I think you are going to need a full steel belt to prevent slipping out or much smaller cage/rings. Wet dreams are a consequence of no relief and will reduce in time I think. The relief from a wet dream never seemed as satisfying to me as a full blown orgasm though. ( not that I remember one of those lately!)

wet dreams 5 months 1 week ago #1070

• EdLocked
  • Thank you received: 4
In the early days I did after long periods in chastity sometimes wake up to a sticky mess in my cage. But I never had any feeling of enjoyment from it so I wouldn't call it an orgasm. The most gut-wrenching thing about it was my wife would argue that counted as a release which seemed very harsh to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cb6000s

wet dreams 4 months 2 weeks ago #1083

I get wet dreams from time to time. It's not by orgasm, its just the plumbing cleaning itself out so that's ok with my wife. Gotta expect it from time to time.

wet dreams 2 months 2 weeks ago #1170

• cb6000s
I would love to experience this, I just do not know if I could go that long with out a release. I thought 7 days was long then the wife (KH) had me go a lucky 13. The end was great, do not know if I would want this a a normal. I think for me there is a need for weekly regular releases.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Login/User Info

Latest Forum Posts

More Topics »